Friday, July 29, 2016

Nandhini's Belly injection

Dear shall I help you by applying a hot  water pack?


She agreed and she slept on the bed, her buttocks protruding upwards, as if offering her chubby cheeks, to me, to do whatever I wish I wanted to.


Nandhini, Get dressed, I will go and get the hot pack. Nandhini got up from the bed, slowly wearing her panty back.
She asked me? What do u want me to wear?
I liked the submission in her tone, whatever, but dont wear ur panties. She nodded meekly.


Just then, there was a knock on the door and I opened the door and lakshmi entered. She looked at me with suspicion.
Lakshmi, Let us get hot pack for Nandhini, she needs it after the injection.
Doctor, I will go and get it , she told and went away.
I closed the door, and waited at the door so that Nandhini could get dressed.
I asked her?, Nandhini shall I come in?
Yes doctor, she beckoned.
I slowly walked towards her side of the room, in anticipation.


Nandhini was there, standing tall, she had worn a parrot green saree and a green blouse, she had tied her saree much lower than I have ever seen. Truly sensual, sexy and erotic. She was standing infront of a mirror I could see her front and her back simultaneously. My eyes suddenly fell on her large navel and belly. Her belly was not perfectly toned, but neither was it fat and plumpy. It was full with the right love handles on the sides. Her figure was truly amazing and sensual. I was aroused. I walked closer to her.


Dont I look sexy doctor?, She commented fishing for compliments.
Absolutely, I came nearer.


She was expecting me to do something, anything and I was waiting for the right signal. I knew this was just a sling and a naughty incident which would not go beyond naughty fetish of injections. I definitely dint want a bad affair, I wanted her to be my patient for sometime and nothing more.


I pulled the chair closer to me, sat down. As I sat down, my face was near her belly. I unpacked a syringe and a needle. The needle was thick, I inserted the needle into the syringe and pointed the syringe with needle just close to her navel.
“Ssss” she moaned.
I pressed the needle more,
Doctor, please, not another prick, enough for today.
I know you like injections dear, I too like them. Is there anything else you want from me?
Asking it i pressed the needle further.

At this point she was breathing heavily. And also moaning with the silent pleasure of the what the needle was doing to her belly around the navel. It was just pricking now, not causing much pain, but pain enough for pleasure to kick in.

2 comments:

Please Comment to encourage

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...